- Material: bow and pin high tensile steel, Grade 6, quenched and tempered
- Safety Factor: MBL equals 6 x WLL
- Standard: EN 13889 and meets performance requirements of US Fed. Spec. RR-C-271 Type IVA Class 2, Grade A from 2 t and upward these shackles comply with ASME B30.26
- Finish: hot dipped galvanized, ensuring long-term endurance
- Temperature Range: -40°C up to +200°C Certification: 2.1, 2.2, 3.1, MTCa, DNV-GL ST-0378, CE, ABS The G-4161 shackle has WLLs from 0.33 up to 55 ton.
- The G-4161's screw pin enables quick assembly and disassembly making it a great choice for rigging activities where assembly/disassembly happens frequently.
- This product can be used for both one-leg and multi-leg systems.
- G-4161's design minimizes wear and tear of wire rope because the screw thread is hidden in a chamber.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION