- all-Grip motorcycle slings were developed to boom motorcycles effectively while avoiding damage associated with conventional chain slings.
- Consisting of one 4’ and one 6’ nylon sling with twisted eyes, each sling is placed through the frame of the motorcycle and then attached to the winch hook.
- The tires are then anchored to the wheel lift bar utilizing (2) two endless ratchet straps.
- It is then hoisted and is ready for transport.
- The full kit consisting of 2 slings, 2 endless ratchet straps, and a carrying case is available as Part # MSK100.
- The ratchet straps only are available as Part # 800C - 3EN.