- Shackles available in size 3-1/4 to 50 metric tons.
- All Alloy construction.
- Design factor of 5 to 1.
- Each shackle has a Product Identification Code (PIC) for material traceability along with a Working Load Limit and the name Crosby forged into it.
- Increased radius of bow gives wider sling bearing surface resulting in an increased area for load distribution, thus:
- Increasing Synthetic Sling efficiency as compared to standard anchor and chain shackle bows and conventional hooks. This allows 100% of the sling's rated Working Load Limit to be achieved.
- Allows better load distribution on internal fibers.
- Meets or exceeds all requirements of ASME B30.26 including identification, ductility, design factor, proof load and temperature requirements. Importantly, these shackles meet other critical performance requirements including fatigue life, impact properties and material traceability, not addressed by ASME B30.26.
- Shackles available in both a Screw Pin and Bolt, Nut and Cotter Pin configuration.
- Bolt (Pin) has a larger diameter that provides better load distribution.
- Look for the Red Pin®... the mark of Genuine Crosby quality.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION